Do you have a small business and you want to level up? Or are you still in the planning stage for your startup business? Either way, you will be needing tools to help you!
In this video, Relax Teams talk about the exact tools they use in their own businesses. Utilize technology to its fullest capacity. From productivity suite to CRM tool up to accounting software, they’ve got you covered!
Watch the video as they talk about each of the tools listed below.
- Google Workspace - used for online meetings, messaging, documents, tasks, and meetups all in one place.
- Hubspot - a free CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. Hubspot also has a user-friendly email marketing tool that allows mass emailing up to 2,500 emails per month.
- Weebly - a free website builder where you can build an entire website. You can also opt to sign up for a paid account to enjoy more features.
- Atlassian - a free project management software that is very efficient and user-friendly. With Asana, you can also integrate your email so that anytime a task is added, it automatically sends an email to the whole team. This app can be used on desktop and mobile which is a very important feature.
- Quickbooks - an accounting software that costs around $35 a month. An efficient app that helps you with your finances including taxes.
- Xero - also an accounting software from New Zealand which is cheaper than Quickbooks as you can pick the only features that you need. Their most popular plan is priced at $16 a month.