Relax Teams - Help Section
Relax Teams are here to help
Need the support of a team to help grow your business? Relax Teams was created for that very reason. We use sports-based analogies to make it simple for people to understand our offerings. Hopefully the glossary below will make these concepts clear. If not then email your questions to email@example.com.
- Monthly Games– Our Monthly virtual event run by Relax Teams that are open to the public. Each panel based session features 3 experts speaking on a specific topic. They also give members a chance to network with each other!
- Players - Are members or teammates who represent their specific profession on the team. Each player gets a profile (Trading Card) on the Relax Teams site that the public is encouraged to download from the site for FREE.
- Trading Cards- Every Player gets a downloadable pdf that is simple to access from their own unique page on Relax Teams. We refer to it as a Trading Card. Teammates work hard to share teammates unique pages and Trading Cards. .
- Fans –Anyone who views and/or interacts with the players’ trading card or attends the Monthly Games.
- Teams -Private groups of players that work together to generate business from the same type of fans. There can be only one professional per profession (position) on the Team.
- Position- Position is a roster spot on the team for that profession. There is only one position for each profession or service on a Team.
- Roster-the current list of players and Positions on a Team.
- Captain- Player who manages the weekly huddle to assure the team remains focused on meeting the team set quarterly and annual goals.
- Team Huddles- Regularly scheduled private zoom meetings. Teams usually meet every week and encourage Players to send a replace when they are unable to attend. The regularly scheduled meetings are the main way that the team develops trust. The greater the trust the more supportive the team becomes.
- Interviews- One player is featured during every Huddle. The interviews are recorded during team huddles. The remaining teammates help to assure the video of the interview is shared throughout that week.
- Shot Clock: Each player is given the chance to take their shot during each weekly huddle. The Players Trading Card is featured on the screen with the Player or a representative has 45 seconds to give that player's elevator pitch.The Player can use these 45 minutes to take whatever shot they choose.