Watch #techtuesday Episode #8 Part 3 and meet John Genovese of Amazon Web Services.
Hosted by: Jonathan Katz of Business on a Browser
John Genovese is a team-oriented leader and accomplished Management Consultant turned Sales and Business Development Executive. He has led global teams with a consistent track record of overachieving. He has been called in to grow and mentor teams while setting a standard of “value-first” with his Objectives and Key Results (OKR) approach to establishing and growing client partnerships.
See the first part of this interview here: Episode #8 Part I: An Expert's Perspective on How You Help Drive Value for your Customers
In the 1st and 2nd part of this interview, Jonathan and John talked about the importance of the Objectives and Key Results methodology as well as AR, Blockchain, Real Estate in a virtual world. Now, John reveals his favorite piece of technology and invites us to another journey he’s excited to share.
FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY
When asked about his favorite piece of technology other than AWS or Metaverse, here’s John’s reply:
John: Recently, my wife and I were thinking about Christmas morning and we said you know we've had the same video camera for like eight years. If you watch a video on this video camera it looks like you're watching something from the 90s so that's when I thought why not just upgrade from the iPhone 8 that I had to13.
So right now it is the iPhone 13 because I'm going to be able to capture Christmas morning in 1080p 60 frames a second.
Metaverse Real Estate
To wrap up the Metaverse stuff, John relates the gravity of experience that comes with what he’s been doing for a long time. He’s been doing physical real estate investing for 8 plus years and notices that when you do something for a long time, the gravity of experience brings people to you. He started coaching and guiding others who are interested in it. Getting into Metaversal Real Estate is very similar to that where he was able to guide other people who want to put some investments in place that are going to help their family for the long term.
He invites everyone to his landing page metaverserealestatehelp.com. If anyone's interested wants to learn more and wants to go on this journey with John and others, make sure to subscribe to his newsletter to continue this conversation with you.
See the 2nd part of this interview here: What the Future Looks Like for Metaverse, NFTs, And More
- Introducing Business on a Browser
- The Importance of Balancing People with Technology
- New Business? Tax Issues to Consider
- You Can Expense Business IT Purchases
- Episode #1 with Peter Yeargin of Sage
- Episode #2 with Scott Dickson of 20 Digits
- Episode #3 with Kim Henderson of Cobalt Compass Solutions
- Episode #4 with Dayana Pereira of Dayana, Inc.
- Episode #5 with Jonathan Grzybowski of Penji
- Episode #6 with Jim Minadeo of Zero Surge Inc
- Episode #7: with Dennis Harabin of Relax Teams
- Episode #8 Part 1: with John Genovese of Amazon Web Services
- Episode #8 Part 2: What the Future Looks Like for Metaverse, NFTs, And More