There is now a solution to managing your accounts across all social media platforms!
Social Media Marketing is very tricky. You’re constantly looking for ways to attract potential customers which can take so much of your time, money, and effort. It can also be really stressful if you don’t have the patience to do so. But there is one way to solve this problem and Relax Social Media will give you the solution that you need! So If you are interested to learn more about the solution, then, keep on reading!
There are a lot of benefits you can get with social media. You can promote your brand and reach new audiences with the use of engaging content. But in order to do that successfully, you have to consider a lot of factors.
In this feature, Desiree, a Social Media Strategist from Relax Social Media, will give you 1) tips that can help you enhance your brand’s social media presence, 2) tips on how to encourage engagement with your potential customers, and 3) an overview about the services that they offer.
If you think that you don’t have the “budget”, there is no need to worry! Even if you are a small business with limited resources, Desiree and her team will still get you the same positive results as compared to large enterprises.
Four major tips to managing your own social media
Tip #1: Optimize
Desiree said that the first step to a successful social media marketing campaign is creating an optimized homepage because this will give your audiences an idea of what you do, who you are, and what you can offer.
So what are the things you have to look into to optimize your page?
1. Profile Pictures
- You should ensure that your brand is recognizable across all of your social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- According to Desiree, the best photo that you can use is a logo or a professional headshot photo.
2. Social Banners
- For you to develop your brand presence on social media, you have to use a social banner. A social banner is the first thing that your audience will see when they go and visit your profile. Therefore, making an effort to customize it is the best way to make your profile stand out.
- Here are a few things Desiree mentioned that you should consider when making a social banner:
- Banner size
The banner size varies depending on the platform. And you have to take note that it’s not just uploading a picture, you have to have it customized so that it can fit perfectly and look appealing to the eye.
- Text size
All of the texts on the banner should be visible so that your audiences are able to read your information well.
3. Profile and Bios
- You have to make sure that your “About” section includes your address, description, and website link information because this will also help in optimizing your profile successfully. And as stated by Desiree, having an optimized profile will help you generate more traffic, gain more subscribers, and boost sales.
“An optimized social profile tells users about your brand, who it caters to, and allows it to grow naturally.” - Desiree Afan
Tip #2: Plan and Schedule
Planning out your social calendar in advance and scheduling posts will help you from having to spend hours searching for content every day. For that reason, Desiree gave tips on what content you can post and what tools you can use to schedule and post them.
The content that you can start posting can be an evergreen content. These are posts that are informational, relevant, and are compelling. Here is a list of examples that you can post on your social media:
- Provide tips about your industry
- Provide tutorials
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions
- Post client testimonials
Desiree then suggested using scheduling tools when posting content because this will help you save a lot of time. She also mentioned free tools that you can use available online and offers free trials: Hootsuite, Later, and Sprout Social. However, these tools have their own specific functions and capabilities. So it is important that you weigh your short-term needs with your long-term goals to know the right tool for you.
Tip #3: Reply to comments and messages in a timely manner.
It is very important to engage with your followers and be responsive on social media because you will be able to build trust and even strengthen the positive brand perception. Furthermore, Desiree also mentioned that you should never let any audience slip through the cracks because they are the ones that can be your potential customers.
Tip #4: Track Results
To market your business on social media successfully, you need to examine your social media metrics to see what works best for you. The most common metrics that you have to look after are likes, comments, shares, and follower growth. And not only that, but It is also best for you to monitor all of your posts whether it is gaining likes or engagement.
Then if you are able to examine all of these, the next step you have to do is to check your social media efforts regularly for you to be able to alter your strategy and improve your results. Monitoring your metrics might be very challenging, thus, it is best for you to look for the tools that can help you get the most return on your time and effort.
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.”
With all that said, managing your own social media accounts can still be a total pain because you have a lot of things to plan, schedule, and monitor daily. But if you think your time is valuable and you can spend it better running your business, then Relax Social Media is the solution for you.
What is Relax Social Media?
They are a team of experts that promises to ease your workload by providing high-quality social media management services at an affordable price. They will take all the stress off your shoulders and let you focus on what your business does best.
Budget-Friendly Social Media Management Services
Here is the list of packages they offer:
1. Starting at just $99 a month without any contracts, you can get the Platform Plus Package.
- Superior Software
- Strategic Outreach Plan & Calendar
- Brand identity & Content Templates
- Influential Content
- Expanded Exposure
- Post and Hashtag Level Analytics
So if you want to stop doing these things manually, you can get started right away and reach out to Desiree and see actual results!
ABOUT DESIREE AFAN
Desiree Afan is a social media strategist at Relax Social Media who is very passionate about helping solo entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses to increase their ROI from Social Media.
Relax Social Media uses proprietary software where clients can simply connect their existing social media accounts and effortlessly manage them all at once. Their clients decide how much work they want to do and how much work they want the team to do. They help people, brands, and businesses gradually gain visibility on social platforms, grow their audience, and convert leads.
If you also need help in managing all your business's social media accounts, Desiree is excited to help and work with you! Get to know Desiree more.
More Featured Stories:
- Improve Your Ranking with Google Analytics
- What Can Business Insurance Do To Help A Business?
- How Does Diet and Lifestyle Choices Affect Your Health
- Important Tips To Know When Applying For A Mortgage
- How to Get Your Offer Accepted in a Highly-Competitive Housing Market
- Archives of History in New Jersey
- Choosing The Best Realtor when Buying or Selling your Home
- Implementing an Expense Management Process Can Increase Profitability
- How A Redox Cell Signaling Supplement Helps In Improving Health
- Convert to a 4-Day Work Week Without Losing Business