Having 50 years of stuff can make the thought of moving overwhelming.
In this video, George Pizzo shares about how they helped a widow in New Jersey prepare her house for selling in less than three weeks!
One of their clients is a widow living alone in New Jersey who had to sell her house. Unfortunately, she broke her hip and had to go to the hospital and then into rehab. While leaving a house she grew up in is difficult, she and her daughter based in Atlanta had decided that it would be best for her to go into assisted living.
Now the next dilemma is, how can they get her house ready for selling as quickly as possible?
Her house is filled with 50 years worth of accumulated stuff making it an overwhelming task most especially for a widow living alone. That’s how Caring Transitions came into action.
Caring Transitions can get the house cleared in two to three weeks, in a fast yet careful manner. George’s team starts the process by sorting and organizing things into four categories. The categories are, (1) what can be sold, (2) what can be donated, (3) what needs to be disposed of, and (4) what the family members can take with them. Caring Transitions assists the estate sales, auctions, and other details in between until the house is ready to be put out on the market.
Caring Transitions is a local company providing cleanouts, handling estate sales, packing, and other services needed for a relocation. They have a team of certified and trained professionals specializing in helping seniors. They work closely with realtors and estate attorneys to make sure everything gets handled properly.
Is it time to move? Caring Transitions will manage the entire relocation process from start to finish. Get a free consultation with George Pizzo as he can help you get through the transition as pain-free and as stress-free as possible.
Get to know George Pizzo more!
- Running out of space or moving into a smaller home?
- Downsizing Help For Seniors: The Best Company To Hire
- Introducing #TBTRareFinds
- NJ Estate Sale: What's Hot and What's Not? Items Showcase
- Throwback Thursdays You Don’t Want to Miss
More Featured Stories:
- Today’s Most Common Mental Health Problems
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to use Email Marketing as a Sales Tool
- 7 Key Benefits of Financial Planning
- How To Live Healthily: 3 Types of Health Products For You
- Tips to Get Your Startup Off the Ground
- Basics of Exercise Science: Making Fitness Fun and Accessible For All
- Easy Website Security Check That Everybody Should DO
- How to Attract Talents and Make Them Stay?
- Does your Business need Technology Innovations?
- Helpful Advice When Selling or Buying Real Estate